The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very regtfully having to sell my mare, Dream. She is an 11 year old registered Appendix Quarter Horse mare, 16.1 hands. I bought Dream when I was 12ish and she was 4. I showed her for several years and we always brought home many many blue ribbons. I have tried just about everything with her, and she absolutely shines in the arena. She has a lot of try and is a very forgiving mare. She has beautiful gaits. She is quiet on the trail, but not a big fan of parades, tends to get very excited and nervous. She would be great for somebody that wants a really nice horse to show on and trail ride on the weekends. With a bit of finishing up for a specific event, she could go wherever you wanted. Very light, rides in an o ring snaffle and no spurs. Selling her is very hard for me to do, but I know somebody will get really good use out of her..
I don't yet have an asking price.
I am on my phone right now, I will add pictures tomorrow.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks!:)
Her dam was a TB, she has Raise a Native and Native Dancer on her papers. I'm not one much for knowing anything about TB lines, but I always recognize Native Dancer.

She is also Incentive Fund enrolled.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.