The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Oh fun, love showing off my horses :0)
Horses are just way to pretty to not been shown as much as we can, rigth???

The herd:

and of course my little Doggy girl that sometimes thinks she is a horse :0) she is so pooped in that pic, was taken after about 6 hours of trail riding with her...

Oh and by the way, NOOOO I dont think I have too many horses hahahahahahah

·
Registered
259 Posts
Oh fun! I haven't got many pics of Nova yet, but here are a couple of her. Can't wait for it to get warmer so we can ride!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
All APHA Paints here...

"Angel"

"Mandy"

"Lady" (out of "Mandy")

"Cinnamon"

and our 2013 colt "Buckshot" (out of "Lady")

Reactions: ecasey

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
My girl in need of a grooming.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Here's my boys, all geldings. Vegas 8, Gilbert 18 will be 19 next month, and my newest addition an american standardbred/RMH mix, that I have yet to give a name 3.5 years old. Just went through 4 months of training.

Reactions: jmike

·
Registered
387 Posts
Gilbert and Vegas in their small 1.5 acre paddock at home. Will be fencing in more acerage when it warms up and dry out here.

·
Registered
175 Posts
So jealous of the grass I see. My pasture is so barren right now.

Aurelius, dark bay and 13 years old (PB Arab) and Oinky Arab/paint, light bay, 10 years old. Love them to death. <3

Attachments

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Okay, I'll share too! ^^

This is my 8-year-old, Shire/TB cross mare. I've had her for just under 4 years. I went horse shopping for a finished hunter/jumper and accidentally feel in love with Ursula. She was a rescue, found emaciated in a mud lot. She was green and skittish, but her personality is just so sweet and willing. It has been a blast working with her! We've made so much progress in just these few years and there is still so much potential in her. I'm just itching for winter to be over so I can start up lessons with our new dressage/eventing instructor! :)

·
Registered
228 Posts
This is a reeeeaaaallllly old pic of me and my guy Chance! I don't have anything current of him because he is free leased by a little girl who just kicks around the pasture with him in his retirement <3

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.