The Horse Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just had a new Buckskin Colt. He is awesome but we are havin trouble with a name. Dad is named Sunrise Zippo and Mom is Dot Dot. We were going to to with Zippin' Dots but someone said that that is to much of a filly name. We would like To combine the names in a creative way, any suggestions are welcome. Thanks

·
Banned
1,390 Posts
We just had a new Buckskin Colt. He is awesome but we are havin trouble with a name. Dad is named Sunrise Zippo and Mom is Dot Dot. We were going to to with Zippin' Dots but someone said that that is to much of a filly name. We would like To combine the names in a creative way, any suggestions are welcome. Thanks
I like Zippin' Dots. It's not a filly name! I guess you could also do Dotted Sunrise, but that IS kinda girly. lol
I love naming season on HorseForum. So fun. :)
EDIT
Can you post pics of him on my thread for foal pics in the contest forum?

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Could you give me some more of his pedigree? That sometimes makes it easier.

ZippoDotCom
ZipItDotCom
Dot My Zippo

Isn't Zippin Dots that funky ice cream? I like that name.

·
Registered
561 Posts
I like Zippin' Dots
I do too!
how about Dot Dot Zip? That's kind of stupid though. I like Zippin Dots!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea see I liked it too. I am posting at work so I don't have any pics here but will be posting later tonight. Some one just said to me that I have a flashy horse it needs a flashier name. I kinda like the Dotcom names. Keep them comeing in this is fun.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sunrise Zippo is Zippo Pine Bars son, to anyone who is familuar with westarn pleasure. I'm actualy not, but I'm told Zippo Pine Bar is a world champ. And I have seen his Breyer. So we kinda wanted to include as much of sunrise zippo in the name.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Zippas Dotdot Too... you can call him Tuey!!!
Zippers Dot Down (sounds like, "zipper's caught down")
Dot Witha Zipper Down ("Caught with a zipper down")

Lol, kinda gross... but hilariously cute! I really like Tuey.

·
Registered
971 Posts
He's darling! How about:

Zippin Dot to Dot
My Dot to Dot Sunrise
Zip-Dot-Dash!
Sunrise Zippin By
Zippedy Sunrise
Zippin 2C the Sunrise
(born pretty close to Easter so Dot's Easter Son-rise although that doesn't really link him to his sire.....)
Zippin Son-rise
Son-rize Zippin
Sunrise Zyppin
You can have fun just changing the spelling around :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for getting the pic to work how did you do that? I tryed for like an hour last night and couldn't get it to work. Im a computer dumb dumb. And by the way all the names are great thanks.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
use the brackets

or click the little yellow icon with the mountains and paste the link.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts