The Horse Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd suggest one thing to start...I had a post altered today - an external link was removed - then when I went to reply to find out why, as I saw quite a few external links in other posts, I couldn't send the message as I'm a new member and had to post at least 5 times. Absurd.

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Certain links are allowed such as YouTube or for pictures. Links to places such as Facebook aren't. It may have had to do with why you are posting a link. Links for advertising a website aren't allowed or for criticizing ads like on Craigslist. I don't know the specifics on what is or isn't allowed specifically.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
13,661 Posts

Since you want to bring this public, maybe you should read the Rules as you were instructed to do when you joined, evidently you ignored it.

http://www.horseforum.com/horse-forum-rules-announcements/horse-forum-linking-policy-151052/

http://www.horseforum.com/horse-forum-rules-announcements/horse-forum-rules-354/

The 5 posts required to send a PM is not in the Rules, but maybe we can change that :wink:

The 5 posts required to send a PM is so that Spammers cannot join and start sending trash to our Members.

PS... I see you have posted the same drawing in several places which is also against the rules and then you continue to try to re-direct people to Facebook

In the 1st contact about this in a PM I advised you of the rules and I also said I liked your pics and to post some more pics, you a good artist.

We all can enjoy your work if you follow the rules, but continue breaking the rules and no one will see what good artist you are :wink:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Since you want to bring this public, maybe you should read the Rules as you were instructed to do when you joined, evidently you ignored it.

http://www.horseforum.com/horse-forum-rules-announcements/horse-forum-linking-policy-151052/

http://www.horseforum.com/horse-forum-rules-announcements/horse-forum-rules-354/

The 5 posts required to send a PM is not in the Rules, but maybe we can change that :wink:

The 5 posts required to send a PM is so that Spammers cannot join and start sending trash to our Members.

No I didn't ignore the rules or fail to read them. Your rules clearly state that post containing external links are allowed...its only at the bottom where facebook is mentioned....maybe you should try rearranging to Don'ts to be above the Do's to make it logical for simpletons like me who have better things to do than reading a pages full of rules some of which contradict the others.

·
Registered
13,661 Posts
No I didn't ignore the rules or fail to read them. Your rules clearly state that post containing external links are allowed...its only at the bottom where facebook is mentioned....maybe you should try rearranging to Don'ts to be above the Do's to make it logical for simpletons like me who have better things to do than reading a pages full of rules some of which contradict the others.
lol.....

If we changed the order, then someone else would say what they needed to read was in the wrong order :lol::lol:

Looking forward to seeing some more of your Art :wink:

·
Super Moderator
26,698 Posts
Maybe you should try reading the rules in their entirety.

Not trying to be mean, but that was an obnoxious statement you made. We do our best to maintain this forum in the best way that we can. We are all volunteers putting in many, many hours for the sake of this board.

I really hope you can enjoy yourself here and I welcome you to the board.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts