The Horse Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right.. let me introduce the people before i start lol.
Jemma - One of my best friends, got alot closer lately - would do whatever to save our friendship.
Ellen - only got closer recently, had a big fall out a while back (thats a story for another day.. if you want to know then i will say..)
Toby - Ellen's On/Off boyfriend.. they go out when they feel like it.. I hate him tbh, and I know hate's a strong word - but its how i feel.

Anyway..

i told Jemma earlier that I was getting the bus home, and she was like "right okay, i'll walk with Lizzie" so i was like okay kinda thing..
and then Dad said he would pick me up from school, and i got out of school and dad was there - so i didnt need to get the bus. then we drove past Jemma, Ellen and Toby walking.. then i get a text from some number going "i didnt know your dad was a bus driver?" so i text back going.. "who is this?" then they went "You said you were getting a bus, now you're getting a lift' so I replied going "Who is this?" and they went "You're Worst Nightmare :)" then i replyed saying "Right." then they turn around and goes "You told jemma you were walking with her !!" - when i never said i was, and I told her I was getting the bus.

Now its like, I know its Ellen, cause thats the way she texts.. but I dont see why they are kicking things off - its pointless. I'd had a really good day (and thats a rare thing for me to say about my school..), then they do this. I want to ring Jemma and see whats going on, but A) dads at home and will overhear our conversation and he doesnt know its happened. and B) Jemma will probably still be walking with them now.. so theres no point. But I just dont know what to do :( :(

and the thing is, its just pointless cause i want to be friends with them, and like.. i dont want to be falling out now, especially as they are so close to Teri (My best friend) and im worried that Teri will choose their side.. and plus the fact that I'm going to Prom with them lot.. and I dont want to lose Jemma in this.. :( :(

·
Super Moderator
22,658 Posts
If I were you I'd tell to Jemma that if she hears badmouthing or some ugly rumors them aren't true. There's nothing wrong with the thing that you got a ride to home.

Then I'd ignore people who did that. True friends know who you are and don't badmouth about you or believe bad rumors. You don't need people who do it in your life.

·
Banned
1,994 Posts
Hs drama o_O Stay away from the drama. a good friend wouldn' t do that. trust me

1 - 6 of 6 Posts