The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please , please , Critique Romeo ! I wanna know your opinion on him and what YOU think he should be able to do and just curious, maybe how much hes worth?

Stats:
Height: 15.3
Broke: Both English and western. Also drive broke.
Color: Tri-color paint/ Baypaint.
Info: Bombproof, Jumps, Dressage, Amazing Trail horse

Pics

I have more pics if wanted

·
Registered
872 Posts
I want to see some jumping pictures! :)

No crit. from me, all I want to say is you have one cute horse on your hands! I really like his coloring when he is all shed out.

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
He's built a little downhill

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
his croup is higher than his withers

·
Registered
956 Posts
Really nice. Just some minor conformation flaws but nothing to hinder his soundness. He is the perfect age and sounds really experienced. If you were to sell him around here you could probably get 3-4k

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats perfect to know. Thanks so much. I'm not planning on selling him but thats great price if I would to. I hope his confo isnt too bad.

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
I'm gonna cheat. ;)

Alright. Well, I don't think he's sway backed. He is downhill, you can see the difference in length in his
back cannon bones compared to his front. I think some of it is also he's monster chubb belly and a topline that could use some
more fine tuning. When he's rounded out in the first picture you can tell everything is nice and straight in his back.

He looks a bit toed in on the front left there that SEEMS to deviate from the fetlock joint so it probably won't fixed by trimming but may have started that way, if you havent' owned him his whole life. Does he swing a bit? I had a gelding like that, super smooth ride!

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Aside from being downhill, he looks decent. :D

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Im in love with him! I have such a soft spot for white faced paints! Other than him being pretty down hill, I think he is rather well built.

·
Registered
987 Posts
I like the horse. I love overo paints. A bay paint for that is really awesome.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you. ^^
Hes my pleasure horse and I wanna try showing him just for the experience. Crossing my fingers to make him slimmer for the spring.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Romeo is very nice :)
Beautiful head.
I've recently developed a soft spot for bald faced Paints :wink:

He has some wicked markings.
Good luck with your boy.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.