The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well yet another fall through on a horse trailer...

so now i have found this one..opinions?
Horse Trailer

theyre an older couple moving to florida and used it to move there 15h QH. in the pics it does look pretty narrow (or is it me?) Wonder if it would fit my 15.2h gelding and my friends 15.1 QH comfortably?

Anyway. again no title required since in CT. She thinks she has the title from the prev. owners. is registered :thumbsup:atleast we know this ones not stolen. :lol:

looks to of been kept in great shape. they just moved there mare so in usable condition right now.

opinions?

·
Registered
14,679 Posts
Does look narrow. But if your horse likes a straight haul, I would say it looks to be a good buy.

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does look narrow. But if your horse likes a straight haul, I would say it looks to be a good buy.
not a clue! id assume he would being he loads in a 4 horse fine. but it is roomier in there so who knows.

i think i found demensions for it and it said that the trailer was 7 feet wide? i think..

·
Registered
14,679 Posts
Your horse loads in a 4 horse slant or stock?

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wow i just realized how blonde i sound. :p the two times ive moved him in the last 3 months it was a 4 horse slant and i just rememberd that they did have the bars super tight against him so im assuming if hes okay with that then this should be no problem..

·
Registered
14,679 Posts
Nope, different ballgame for the horse. If I were you I would not consider a straight haul, you'll have others on here say they trained their horses to load and all. For everyone that has been trained, there's another difficult loader thats a problem to load every dang time. Been there, done that. Won't go there again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.