The Horse Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what everyone's opinion is on animal communicators.

I'm really wanting to find an inexpensive one to come talk to Susie, someone who doesn't know anything about us to force thoughts and readings that may not be true. I would love to learn her story, how she was brought up, why she's afraid of what she is, what she thinks about me and life, etcetera.

Even better, does anyone have experience communicating? Someone online told me how once and I've been practicing but I'm worried I force thoughts into my head and that my frequency isn't right. Last night I did manage to tell Susie to bring her back legs under her and push off with her hind end. She didn't understand why but I told her it would help and I notticed an emediate change in her gait. :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aww dang, she sounds awesome but lives too far away from Arkansas. I'm sure consulting her isn't feasible.

I sure am glad I'm not the only one who believes it though. So far I've been able to have light "talks" with Susie or tell my dog things like we will be back soon and he's a lot calmer than if I don't.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Aww dang, she sounds awesome but lives too far away from Arkansas. I'm sure consulting her isn't feasible.

I sure am glad I'm not the only one who believes it though. So far I've been able to have light "talks" with Susie or tell my dog things like we will be back soon and he's a lot calmer than if I don't.
Posted via Mobile Device
Almost all of the talks she has done with my horse have been from her home, all she needed was a recent picture. :wink: Although it is more fun and interesting to have them come there, she did do that once when my horse was boarded a few miles from her house.

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Barn near us had one come. Whether or not was on target? Who knows. Not like you can take horse into the bathroom and get them to tell you.

Let us know what transpires.

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Had two attempts at animal communication with my horse.

One person was way, WAY off. Oddly enough, the things she said were spot on for another horse on the other side of the farm though, and that was strange.

Second person seemed to get some things right, but it wasn't spot on enough for me to be convinced.

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
We had one at one of the barns I was at years ago. I will say, I thought she was spot on, and it was fun as a group to all get our horses "read". I would do it again in a heartbeat.

·
Super Moderator
16,046 Posts
There are people who a psychic - there are also a lot of people who profess to be and are not.
Ever watch The Mentalist?

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
A lady read my dog once. I rescued him off a boat dock covered in mange with abcesses and almost no hair. He was eight months old when she did the reading, and she got some stuff right, but she told me he was difficult to get to. I laughed. Charlie has brain damage, of course he has a hard time with brain talk. XD
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
561 Posts
Haha what a joke those people are. They are smart and can pick up on thing very easy to make it sound like they know what they are talking about.
Its like the tv show mentalist. You observe and make educated guess comments.

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Haha what a joke those people are. They are smart and can pick up on thing very easy to make it sound like they know what they are talking about.
Its like the tv show mentalist. You observe and make educated guess comments.
Except a lot of people do this over the Internet. There's only so much you can observe in an email and a picture.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
561 Posts
Except a lot of people do this over the Internet. There's only so much you can observe in an email and a picture.
Posted via Mobile Device
Yeah but the internet makes it so much easyer. You can research the person. And know alot about the conditions the horse is in. Animals communicators is a joke animals cant talk. It is a huge scam.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I think it is fine to consult one as long as you take it with a grain of salt...and look at it as a form of entertainment. If you gain something valuable from it, it is a bonus.

I used one to read a horse that bucked me off. I had been considering buying the horse and was looking for insight. She was recommended to me and does the consultation over the phone. All she had was the name, breed and the age. (not registered name and no info about where she was boarded)

She knew things I didn't even know until after I spoke to the owner. The communicator told me the horse associated being ridden with a teenage boy that used to just jump on her back and hold on. He was pretty cruel to her and hurt her mouth by jerking on the bit.

I later found out that the owner's teenage son was the only one that had really ridden her and he was very rough with her. That kind of detail made me think there may be something to it.

The funny thing is this horse is boarded where I have my horse. She is still unridden. The communicator told me she hated her name...that all the horses in her field had feminine names and she didn't. I started calling her Victoria. If I call her Victoria, she will come to the fence to see me. If I call her by her real name she totally ignores me!!

·
Registered
561 Posts
I think it is fine to consult one as long as you take it with a grain of salt...and look at it as a form of entertainment. If you gain something valuable from it, it is a bonus.

I used one to read a horse that bucked me off. I had been considering buying the horse and was looking for insight. She was recommended to me and does the consultation over the phone. All she had was the name, breed and the age. (not registered name and no info about where she was boarded)

She knew things I didn't even know until after I spoke to the owner. The communicator told me the horse associated being ridden with a teenage boy that used to just jump on her back and hold on. He was pretty cruel to her and hurt her mouth by jerking on the bit.

I later found out that the owner's teenage son was the only one that had really ridden her and he was very rough with her. That kind of detail made me think there may be something to it.

The funny thing is this horse is boarded where I have my horse. She is still unridden. The communicator told me she hated her name...that all the horses in her field had feminine names and she didn't. I started calling her Victoria. If I call her Victoria, she will come to the fence to see me. If I call her by her real name she totally ignores me!!
They know there job, and study and know what to day. My horses dont even listed to there names. Names are for us to know who we ride. Unless you use that name for food or treats that it means treats or food.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Bahaha I don't think I want to know what my horse thinks... pretty sure she's plotting something evil most days.

But yes I find them a complete joke, same with palm readers and those things. People will always find a way to scam the weak.

Now if they made up a completely hilarious story complete with different accents for each character then yes might be worth it. I imagine if my horse had fingers she would quite often show me a certain one, especially when I make the princess do something she doesn't want.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts