The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the day before Halloween my stable is holding a gymkhana where you can dress you and your fave horse up. Any ideas as what to go as. I'm thinking of a devil but I went as that last year. Any ideas for costumes and tips of how to make them?

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
My answer to this question will always be Harry Potter and his patronus.

But I've also seen neat Peter Pan/ Tinkerbell, firefighter/ fire truck, fisherman/ boat, thing 1 and 2...

·
Registered
8,176 Posts
My friend and I did biker chicks last year. Orange and black bandanas and black leather studded everything for the riders. Orange and black feather boas, fuzzy dice and skulls for the horses.

·
Registered
710 Posts
I saw someone do the costume franknbeans put up last year. It was cute. We did Batman & Robin this year :D I went with blue instead of black so used an old tent top & painted the decals on.

·
Registered
541 Posts
On the day before Halloween my stable is holding a gymkhana where you can dress you and your fave horse up. Any ideas as what to go as. I'm thinking of a devil but I went as that last year. Any ideas for costumes and tips of how to make them?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
541 Posts
What color is your horse? Some ideas are great for one color but not another? We have a black pony that I want to either, paint some yellow stripes on her and get some pom pom antenna. She can be a bumble bee and my granddaughter (5) can also be a bumble bee or a fairy or make up my granddaughter like voodoo doll and hang skull necklaces around ponies neck and tie shrunken heads to her tail. If I had a white horse I'd definately paint a red target on it and around one eye and make it a Target horse and dress like an elf, bag if wrapped packages on horse. Sorrel or chestnut, get a contrasting lighter or darker shade of paint and make a giraffe pattern and some stuffed horns like a giraffe has, tall ones to give illusion of height? Then you dress like you're on safari, khaki and pith? Helment.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.