The Horse Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been braiding for about a year now...But I've been having major shoulder problems lately. So I'm looking for an easy solution for braids! Haha. Any advice?

Here are some I've done.... (On my horse and others...From the first braid job to some of the most recent shows)

Attachments

·
Registered
869 Posts
I honestly don't think there's an "easy" way to braiding. I've been braiding for almost 2 1/2 years or so and I've never seen it any other way. Yes, people have their own technique but it's still the same concept, to both hunter braids and button braids. I think the only way that it can be easier for you is if you pay someone to do it:/

I'm sorry!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
220 Posts
I don't think there is an easier solution, like justjump said, so I can't help you with that. BUT, I do have a braiding idea for you:)

It might not be appropriate for shows etc., but I love to add beads to my horse's mane when I braid it. Not random, "extra" beads, but really cool beads from a craft store. The downside is that they can be expensive, but it's worth it. It's like jewelry for your horse!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts