my quad

yellow helmet is my boyfriend, and yes, i'm just beginning

video i made, that i'm in

wish there was video of me on my quad, but theres not :(
heres my boyfriend

·
Registered
523 Posts
I went on a quad bike ride a few years ago - I adopted my best cross country jumping seat as we went round the course, the next day everyone else was in agony with their backs! :lol:

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
I ride quads, i have all my life. Ive tryed dirtbikes, but im a clumzy person :D so they dont work as well for me lol

·
Registered
411 Posts
YES!!!!!!!!!! im not the only one who rides MX!wooot! yeah i drive dirtbikes,quads and snowmobiles. ive been riding quads and snowmobiles for about ten years and dirtbikes for about 4, i prefer dirtbikes. i <3 dirtbikes, my all time favourite thing to do! :D:D:D:D:D:D hence the name Racer179 :) my number is 179, and im a racer! nice raptor by the way horsexquad, my bike is a yamaha too, next year ill hopefully be getting a suzuki, i like their dirt bikes the best, but of course my dad thinks otherwise *rolls eyes
* haha im looking forward to getting my 250 :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this is so awesome to hear other horse back riders that do both!
i must say both sports are really tough on the body.

·
Registered
411 Posts
yeah they sure are, they are both demanding sports you know, u have to be physically, mentally fit

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
My boyfriend races quads and bikes, so through his constant rambling I have learned a little bit about it. :)

It's neat, and kudos to you girls for doing it, because I never see many girls out there. :)

·
Registered
411 Posts
^^ yeah same here lol, live to ride ride to live.

·
Registered
411 Posts
yep, right here, ur talking to the right chick :razz:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.