The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Brands are registered to states and even counties in certain states like Texas.
One of the ranches I day work for has that brand registered in our state but someone may have it registered somewhere else.
I'm guessing from the picture, the seat or jockeys of the saddle is branded? Where did your saddle come from?

Reactions: boots

·
Super Moderator
10,041 Posts
Brands are registered to states and even counties in certain states like Texas.
One of the ranches I day work for has that brand registered in our state but someone may have it registered somewhere else.
I'm guessing from the picture, the seat or jockeys of the saddle is branded? Where did your saddle come from?
Yeah. I was going to say "Only in every state that has a brand registry.".

It's a nice, clean brand. Probably been around a very long time. Though, ownership may have changed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought the saddle on consignment years ago in AZ and never noticed it. It’s a Billy Royal saddle out of Texas so I’m assuming that’s where the brand is from. I did a google search and came up with nothing, hence my posting here. We have a brand registry as well and same. I couldn’t find. I’ll keep looking though. Thanks for the help!!!

·
Super Moderator
10,041 Posts
I bought the saddle on consignment years ago in AZ and never noticed it. It’s a Billy Royal saddle out of Texas so I’m assuming that’s where the brand is from. I did a google search and came up with nothing, hence my posting here. We have a brand registry as well and same. I couldn’t find. I’ll keep looking though. Thanks for the help!!!
Texas is tough. Almost every, if not every, county has their own registry.

It is a great brand, though. I'm jealous of the owners of those clean brands.

I hope the saddle is as good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.