The Horse Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so excited I actually screamed, LOL! My mom e-mailed me Dream's registered name today.

Toplands Sweet Dream

Toplands Sweet Dream Morgan

The only problem is I don't really know anything about Morgan bloodlines, but still I'm so happy we know her pedigree!!

So anyone know baout her bloodlines? :D

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bumping up, hoping someone can tell me something about her bloodlines :)

·
Registered
152 Posts
I've googled a search for Foundation Morgan Bloodlines and this article covers some of the sires. Classic Bloodlines

Your horse has Lippett on the top and bottom, which I know is foundation. I bred my TB mare to a Lippett bred Morgan, OM Jacob Ash. My mare foaled a colt, Darling Roberto a.k.a Pistol, who is now 22 months old and 15.2 hands.

I've attached a picture of Pistol and one of his sire, Jacob.

Attachments

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She is old government breeding stock. What exactly would you like to know? I can try to help you. I know a little about Morgan lines.
Nothing specific, just about her bloodlines in general. Like if they are good, or not much to be known in there. I'm clueless about Morgan pedigrees!

I've googled a search for Foundation Morgan Bloodlines and this article covers some of the sires. Classic Bloodlines

Your horse has Lippett on the top and bottom, which I know is foundation. I bred my TB mare to a Lippett bred Morgan, OM Jacob Ash. My mare foaled a colt, Darling Roberto a.k.a Pistol, who is now 22 months old and 15.2 hands.

I've attached a picture of Pistol and one of his sire, Jacob.
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Googling names may help you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts