The Horse Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I got this one, ready-tied, in white, without the scrunchie, btw.
Yes, I can order them online. But DD wanted to make her own so she can play with the design a bit. So far she's made her own skirt, shirt. and a full set of PJs (she even made me pyjama pants for Xmas!). And I'm all for her developing her skills, whether it's working with her hands, riding, training, music, school, etc. Just trying to be a supportive mom :)

·
Registered
8,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Having much fun looking at period costume clothing...such beauty in the designs...
All are patterns to make...

This is mens stock ties...but investigate carefully cause not sure the era is correct.
I will stop making you nuts Acadian...the more I look, the more I see that might fit her needs.. :)
🐴
Very cool stuff @horselovinguy! Will tuck it away with my files on historical costumes (not even kidding, I recently curated an exhibit on 18th century Acadians), but alas, I am not seeing the type of stock tie my daughter wants. Jabots, cravats, kerchiefs, steinkirks... no stock ties in the style I posted above. But luckily @ClearDonkey was generous enough to write up instructions for me!

21 - 22 of 22 Posts