The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
From what I can see it is a money grab from a no name trainer.

If you are going to spend money on a DVD get Stacey Westfalls series. They are very well done by a PROVEN trainer. They are easy to follow and the info is solid.

However in the end save your money and find a GOOD local trainer.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your opinion. It was helpful.

I actually have all of Stacy Westfalls DVDs as well as all of Larry Trochas DVDs. And I have a local trainer (reiner/reined cow horse) I spend lots of time with, as well as 2 others I see and get help from. I just like to get more information, take what I like and keep the rest at the back of my mind in case it comes in handy some day down the road.

Personally I'm not a fan of stacys DVDs. To me it seems like their missing something and I dislike the way she starts he colts. I love the outcome of what she does, and her clinics are GREAT. From the DVDs I still got lots of information, new things to try, and another way of doing things, but there just not for me to follow step by step.

I LOVE Larry Trochas DVDs and hope to get some of Jane Savoies and Clinton Andersons someday.

I just wanted to get some opinions on Diana. I'm going to pass on her DVDs, unless I hear someone who really likes her and knows about her and recommends her.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, I wish I could buy the DVDs or books. I'm looking around for some used ones!

Diana was easy to understand and was very clear in the video I saw of her. That's why I wanted to find out more about her horse training.

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
Thanks, I wish I could buy the DVDs or books. I'm looking around for some used ones!
Try eBay. I got CA used DVDs there rather cheap (new ones are LOTS of money).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.