The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the mood for editing stuff.
upload as many pictures as you want and i will try and get them done as soon as possible.

please fill in form.

text:
text/border colour: (eg-black and orange ect)
collage or photo edit:
What would you want writen on the edit?:
others

here are some of my examples i have done previsouly.

looking forward to editing yours

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone?

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just i quick notice:

Jackie will be helping do the edits/collages so all edits will be on be on quicker ect.

bump^^^

·
Registered
12 Posts
Now I know it's not exactly a horse, but I would like a signature for my bunny. lol if you can do one :lol:

text: Perpetua (preferred) or Times New Roman
text/border colour: black (eg-black and orange ect)
collage or photo edit:I would like just the bunny (all 3 shots of him, one face on the right, one face on the left- his body shot in the middle) on a white background if you can
What would you want writen on the edit?: Rowan; Emotional Support Bunny

Thank you!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Can you do something fun with these? And put in the words " we can jump the world"?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
could you upload some pictures please?
tried to get it out of your profile

TrueArabian - im not sure if i can get the write size for a signiture but i could do a landscape edit - and i will do a photo edit.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lovestory - i will get yours done after teh other requests - need to do them on my computer so i can save photos. (on dads at the moment)

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i will be on my own computer in about 20 mins - just having something to eat and doing homework at ssame time.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
klassic superstar - i have managed to save your photos. i will go and switch computers now so i can satrt some requests thanks

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TrueArabian - i hope this is okayy, if not i will try and re do it just let me know.

1.Klassic Superstar (ermm im not sure if i will be able to do a collage unless you send me some photos or post some on this thread bcos if i take them from your album there very blurry - mean while i will do you a single photo edit, let me know if you still want your collage and post somepictures on this thread, thanks)

2.Lovestory10 ( i will do your request after klassic superstars)
3. free ?
4. free ?

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Klassic Superstar (ermm im not sure if i will be able to do a collage unless you send me some photos or post some on this thread bcos if i take them from your album there very blurry - mean while i will do you a single photo edit, let me know if you still want your collage and post somepictures on this thread, thanks)

·
Registered
777 Posts
text: My two boys = Love
text/border colour: (eg-black and orange ect) Whatever you think would look good :)
collage or photo edit: I want something to be my Avatar so whatever you want to do :)
What would you want writen on the edit?:
others

Thanks so much :)

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
love story - here is your edit. i wasnt sure if you wanted a collage or an edit but if you wanted a collage post some more pictures inhand ect jumping waht ever and ill happily do one for you. hope you like it and remember you can request as many times as you want.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
COWGIRLUP- I hope this is okayy, let me know if not.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lovestory10- my computer wont let me save them other pictures so wont be able to edit them or do a collage if you have any other pictures your more than welcometo post them

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
cowgirlup - heres your other i said i would do.

hope this is okay.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bump bump? anymore

1 - 20 of 24 Posts