The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so you might see angelgrace's thread like this too (I taught her how to do the photos), but this one is by me, for a little difference, I can make heaps of cool stuff.
A guestbook signing I made for me:

Something I made for a group of people who like unicorns:

I made these for angelsgrace:

This for barebackcowgirl99:

And this one just for me:

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
For sure yes! These are really cool!

I'll just post a bunch of random pictures and you can choose the ones you think will go together the best. =) You can edit them, crop them, do whatever, I don't care, make it awesome. heehee

Her name is Lacey and she's a 24 year old Arabian mare... I dunno what to have you write... She's my old lady best buddy, I've spent the last year retraining her into sanity and we "get" each other, yknow? There's really no words to describe it.

Thanks! =D I can't wait to see what you do!

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
can you please make one for me? :D her name is rena, she is a 10 yr old hannov/thoroughbred

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On it all, I've already made one for you paintluver, I'll download it now, just a minute everyone else, yours will come really soon

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here you go ridergirl23:

If you don't like it, tell me, and I'll gladly fix it to your request:D

·
Registered
204 Posts

Hey I would like it like the first example you have on your post. Also I want to use it as my avatar so can you make it about that size thanks!!!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
could you make it a tiny bit bigger you cant read what it says! I do like it and thank you!

·
Registered
204 Posts
thank you

1 - 20 of 28 Posts