The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, so after months of wheedling I FINALLY found out Jynxy's dam name - I think, LOL. Betty told me it was "Lucky D's/Dee's Irish Mist" but the only one I could find on All Breed Pedigree Query was Lucky D Irish Mist which I'm ASSUMING is the right mare, but she has zero information online so if anyone could do a quick search I'd be eternallt grateful :) She would have been owned by somebody in Manitoba at some point. Also, if you could possibly tell me if she's listed dead or alive, or who may own her now? Betty owned her at one point and through sales, she kind of got "lost" and she'd love to know what happened to her. THANKIES!

Lucky D Irish Mist Paint

·
Registered
52 Posts
i am sorry their are no horses by those names their is an lucky dee shes a black wht overo mare born in 1962 a nikki tarter from illinois owned her and she is deceased

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you kindly for your time. I've discovered the mare I listed on All Breed Pedigree is in fact the correct mare, but also found out she was never registered :? Why can't people just be truthful?!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.