The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My gelding's sire is CMS Angel Rock, and I cannot find any information on him, anywhere. Chopper isn't registered yet, I need my tax returns for that, but I just want some generall info on him if anyone feels like digging. I know his great grand sire, Rock Star, was pretty amazing, and I know Angel Rock isn't a big name(crappy, actually), I still would like any info anyone can find. Preferrably with pics. :)

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I know all that much, I've spoken with them and so has my grandmother. They can't seem to even remember having Angel Rock, just that Chopper(Chip when I bought him) was an awesome little guy as a baby. They have no pictures or anything. Chopper himself is on allbreed, his name is On The Rocks Please.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
From what I understand they are an older couple and from speaking to her and reading her letters(I have sent some updated pics to her) she seems a tad senile or forgetful. Maybe Alzheimer's, I'm not sure. She pretty much packed Chopper and all his siblings on a truck and sent them to auction. She got a measly $35 for him.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.