Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone!!

my mom is looking to breed her mares and she is on the lookout for some really nice appy studs. i dont have any pictures of the mares other than these. i know that they arent the best to judge confo. if everyone could take a shot and see if we could find some studs that would best suit these ladies it would be much appreciated.

Foxy

Red

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ooh, anebel i really like rustlers shady eclipse (not a fan of his throat latch area but foxy's is good so hopefully the foal would have hers)

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
I just had to say that Foxy is by far one of THE most stunning appy's that I have EVER seen. I really like her. You wanna reining baby? Get some High Sign Nugget in there...lol

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just had to say that Foxy is by far one of THE most stunning appy's that I have EVER seen. I really like her. You wanna reining baby? Get some High Sign Nugget in there...lol
THANKS SO MUCH!! my mom has a stupidly talented eye at finding quality horses. she actually found this filly in a tiny town in saskatchewan and we drove 11 hours to take her home. we actually would like to lean more toward reining and working cow horse lines. BUT we have seen high sign nugget in action and my mom doesnt really like the way he moves. i have actually seen some colts of his that i would like more so than him. thanks though that did remind me to look up his kids!

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
You might want to consider shipping some semen to her. She's such a nice mare and I don't think you should limit yourself to stallions only in Alberta.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i saw him on northern horse and thought he was really cute so i forwarded that one to my mom already ha ha. and yes i also think that mom should go with the shipped semen route. i think foxy is too nice to limit her selection to stallions only in alberta. i have been trying to convince mom save extra money instead. so far i think it is working lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.