Votes: 2 33.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Super Moderator
23,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Now, when we all have been and are stuck in our houses and barns having compulsory "me" time because of this nasty COVID-19, it's time to have some...

..."me" time with our horses! Tough times are always way more better when we can share them with our beloved animals. Oh, and look back at lovely memories and days.

So, the theme for this month is "My horse and me".

This means that you can participate with a photo of you and your horse. Current resident at your barn, or already passed best horse ever, your favorite moment that was caught in a photo, that childhood horse camp. It's all up to you, as far as it's "My horse and me".

Please be sure that you are allowed to share the photo that was taken by someone else (copyright issues).

You will have from April 4 to April 30 for entering your photo.

Please enter your one photo as a reply to this thread.

After April 30, the entry will be closed and a poll will be put up as a way for voting the Photo of April 2020. Once the entry has been closed, it is not possible to enter the competition with your photo anymore.

If you have something to ask, comment, etc., the fastest way to reach my attention is to tag my username @ TaMMa89 (remove the gap between (at) and TaMMa89) in a message posted in this thread. I do check this thread during enrollment period, but not daily or every second day.

Have fun!

· Registered
3,795 Posts
My horse and my grandbaby. This is my favorite... there's so much joy in Gbaby's expression and AJ's eyes are so kind, her expression so soft.

Attachments

· Registered
8,012 Posts
My daughter and Moonshine. They had just finished their first show, and Moonshine won first place in her class!

Attachments

· Registered
573 Posts
My lease horse--the first horse I've bonded with in 20 years. My favorite photo--st. patty's day and we were both finally comfortable enough to try a hug from her back. This was a good day.

Attachments

· Super Moderator
23,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The poll has been put up! Please vote!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.