The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a 3 y-o filly that I'm thinking of acquiring. I'd be interested in any information you can give me on her pedigree (attached image) - I know next to nothing of Arabian bloodlines. I presume that (PL) after a name indicates Polish and (FR) French, but apart from that I'm in the dark.

How does she look? In the first photo she's being cute, floaty and araby in the second, and plain dirty in the third.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
She is darling! I would like a little more shoulder depth and slope, with a little more neck length.

Is she 3 in the pictures? She looks like a baby.

I don't know any European bloodlines, sorry.

Nancy

·
Registered
180 Posts
She is lovely. I also would like to see a bit more neck length. Arabians typically mature slower than other breeds. Don't be surprised when she fills out more during the next 3 years. I don't recognize anything in her bloodlines. Sorry I can't be of assistance there.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, now you both say it, her neck is a bit short, isn't it? The muddy photo is very recent, I think it's the winter coat that makes her look younger, and the fact that one of the colts ate part of her tail!

·
Registered
5,801 Posts
Thayga-fay Arabian

I put her on allbreed for you :)
she appears to be 3/4 Spanish, 1/4 polish breed. Nothing French, blood line wise.

She is young, far from being done growing, and might change quite a bit still. First pic her neck looks long enough, just very upright, like many Spanish bred Arabians have.
I like her :)

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks deserthorse. I like her too :)
If we decide for her, I'll post more pics. With a bit less mud.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
I agree with deserthorsewoman I think her neck is fine. She has plenty of growing to do so in a few years she will look completely different. Shalom

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.