The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a wonderful 3 year old Arabian mare for sale. She does need a bit of work done still but she has been started. I got her from a lady who had both her and the mother and had never touched ether of them, so she has come a long way from not being able to get even 10 feet from her at 3 years old. She has been on three trail rides and has done well, she has been worked in a round pen as well. I have pictures of when I broke her in the round pen posted below. She is also still a little ribby but she is not under weight, she came to me under weight and I have grained her quite a bit to get her weight up to what it is now. She is a pure bred Arabian and in so being she is very energetic and moves quickly. I love how quickly she turns. She loads with just a little encouragement, I usually just tap her on the bottom. Her mother had papers but the lady hasnt been able to find them, the Sire pasted away a little bit ago he was registered as well. So she could be register but it would take a bit of money to do so.
The first pic is me breaking her in August and the rest are from today.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.