The Horse Forum banner

Art by Me!

1048 Views 6 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  RangerMan
I have some art and an Etsy I want to expand and make more listings! I'm a teen :pinkunicorn: I'd love critique!

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
51,795 Posts
I like this one:

the composition is good, and I like the tree and the slightly not round moon. It makes it more dream like and playful. I think you have a lively imagination. Sometimes young people are more free about their art than older people. Don't let your imagination be dulled out by the world!

· Registered
22 Posts
Very lovely work! I agree with Tiny, your colors are absolutely lovely!
My main advice would perhaps be to crack down a little more on anatomy. It's by no means bad, don't get me wrong! But I think if you touch up that part of your skills a little further, your work would look even better.

It definitely all has a very nice, dreamy quality to it! Keep up the great work!

· Banned
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is really delightful stuff! I love your use of colors, and a really nice, wet, watery feel to the paint. The last painting is one of my favs. But all of them are whimsical and light, and charming. I think I would prefer the horses to have darker eyes, though. (the last horse, I mean)
Aww thank you so so much Tiny!! I love working with watercolor, my favorite medium!
Thank you so much, I like how that one turned out too! Thank you thank you! Yes, I agree about the eyes :pinkunicorn:

· Banned
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I like this one:

the composition is good, and I like the tree and the slightly not round moon. It makes it more dream like and playful. I think you have a lively imagination. Sometimes young people are more free about their art than older people. Don't let your imagination be dulled out by the world!
Thank you so much! I like them to be dreamy, and happy others feel it too! Thank you! I won't! :pinkunicorn:

· Banned
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very lovely work! I agree with Tiny, your colors are absolutely lovely!
My main advice would perhaps be to crack down a little more on anatomy. It's by no means bad, don't get me wrong! But I think if you touch up that part of your skills a little further, your work would look even better.

It definitely all has a very nice, dreamy quality to it! Keep up the great work!
Thank you so so much! Yeah, not my strong point, lol! Been doing some more studies, trying to get parts right :pinkunicorn:

Thank you sosososo much!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.