The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have been looking around for a buddy for Midna, because I am moving where I won't have to board her anymore. And I have came across this little guy. Talking to the owners and setting a day to go and see the cutie hopefully at the beginning of next month.

The other horse in the picture is his sire. Will post a few more pictures later on.

·
Registered
7,222 Posts
o_O holy freaking huge doll eyes. I'll take two please...

Reactions: SouthernTrails

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SouthernTrailsGA I thought so too, I mean there are some cute miniatures out there. But this little guy is just overwhelmingly adorable.

Endiku I love their eyes! The eyeliner look on horses is just one of those things I positively adore.

SkysEternalAngel Oh my gosh! They do look a lot alike XD

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Me too, I am absolutely in love with the little guy also. Already calling him mine in my head XD I can just see him and Midna chilling together.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I "awww"ed out loud at the first picture in the latest post. Adorable!!!

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
I don't think it's possible to be any cuter!!

On a more serious note, is Midna a kindly, quiet horse? I just wonder about the dynamic between the two of them as little precious is tiny and vulnerable. Otherwise I think you've got a good companion strategy in place. Best of luck with it (and you'll probably find you might want to add another mini to your herd so the other mini has company when Midna is out with you).:)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
SammysMom Me too, I then dashed through the house showing him to everyone XD

TrailRiderr Almost like looking into a mirror (;

Chevaux There was a mini where she was at before. Midna is as sweet as it gets. Where she is being boarded now the barn owner's puppy is her best buddy. I would still slowly introduce them to each other just to be completely positive as to how she would react.

Thanks for the advice :)

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Look at those little eyes! what a sweet looking little pony! love the pics!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts