The Horse Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cause I'm not. Haha, he is so freakin adorable that I feel tickled just going over pictures...maybe its just me. Maybe I need to get a life outside of my horse...Who knows! Anyhow I have a few (a lot) of pictures to share, but I tried picking out the best and going from there. :wink:

But honestly, can you look at his face and tell him he isn't adorable?

Then last, my favorite. <3

((Pictures will shrink in about 30 minutes, sorry))

·
Registered
807 Posts
Pretty horse! I love the lightning bolt on his but :p

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You are just as photogenic as he is! He is adorable tho! But I agree, that last shot is my fav as well!!!
You're just being nice. :wink: My friend kept telling me to smile, I always have a fake smile when I do that. Thank you though <3

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Who says you are not photogenic? LIAR!!!
I guess just me. I have a very odd, fake smile for pictures that are posed. Then I often concentrate too much when I ride. I stick out my tongue, make angry faces, bare my teeth and so on...People say I look scary, unhappy and ****ed off. :lol: Fact is, thats just how I look when I'm concentrating. :wink:

Thank you for the compliment though. :hug:

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I love the pictures of your horse
the lightening bolt is unique
Lol, I tried doing flames until it looked like a toddler had gotten a hold of the clippers and attacked Jake with them...so a nice easy lightening bolt replaced the flames.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What breed is your horse?
No idea, best guess is that he is a backyard bred paint. I have had people guess everything from paint, quarter horse, some arabian, draft, TWH, and warmblood. >.> Though how educated those guesses were I will not rely on.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.