The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone remember the childrens tv show "In The Box"? It was hosted by Craig and Dominique McMahon, and more recently, Brett Annable and Tracey Flemming, along with their puppet Bop. The theme song went like...

"Put a smile on your dial, we'll see you in a little while, goodbye for today, we'll see you again. put a smile on your dial we'll see you in a little while with Bop and all his friends! Goodbye goodbye goodbye goodbye goodbye, put a smile on your dial, goodbye goodbye goodbye goodbye goodbye, Put A Smile On Your Dial. *Clap clap clap*"

I'm wondering if anyone remembers this tv show because my friends Maison and I were guests on the show in March 1999. I can't remember the name of the episode however, But i remember we were talking about reptiles and we made turtles out of shoe boxes and role played with them with the hosts (one was using a crocodile). I have the episode on video, however our VCR player died and I really would like to see it again :/ I was also curious if anyone remembers that episode (one of my friends does and was ssoo amazed that it was me) :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You remember the show or the episode? I can't find anything on the net that goes into the episode lists :( I loved that show so much! I would watch it everyday that I could :pI felt like a little movie star haha :p

·
Registered
8,167 Posts
Oh god not the episode lol! I was much too young to remember :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.