The Horse Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hullo People!
I thought while I’m still here I may aswell ask a question. I live in australia and I’m quite far from most coaches. Dad said that this year I can possibly go to a clinic of my choice. I have no clue who I should go with. I really like the double dan classes but I don’t really think my older horse would be suited to that. I’ve always like Warwick Schiller (He’s now in America) and John Wicks who I like quite a bit. Then there’s also Alysia Burton who I think is now here in Aus and I love her too. Have any of you guys seen these people, what do you think of them? Is there anyone else in Aus who does good clinics? I would happily do clinics in anything with mh horse except show jumping which I would possibly do on another horse.
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
23,910 Posts
Where abouts are you again(very broadly speaking, no need to be specific) & how far would you travel? Ken Faulkner is REALLY great, well worth looking into - hes I think in Esk in Qld, but he does travel for clinics. Must look him up again for dates he's down this way, because I'd like Darcy to do one with him.

WS is someone I've heard of in the last few years here, looked up & been very impressed by what I've seen him do/say about horses. I wanted to send Darcy to a clinic or few but we got the opportunity to watch a clinic & I would not fork out for his clinics after that - there's a thread here I started from about a year back with details why.

There's also Niell Davies, from... SE NSW somewhere who I really like the sound of most things he says - on his website & FB articles - but don't know how he is 'in the flesh'.

Carlos Tabernaberi(dunno if last name right, always get it wrong) is local to me, central Vic, but he also travels for clinics, another worth considering imo.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts