The Horse Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I took my Rocco on his very first trail ride the other day ... It's rather warm weather here at the moment so it's quiet nice .... He was an angel as usual.. A real gentleman.
We went with a neighbour and her gelding... Anyway here's some pictures for everyone 馃榾馃槉馃槉

Posted via Mobile Device

Registered
Ah, no fair! I rode today too, smashing a 2 meter circle into the feet of snow so I could do a little bit of walk and trot work without dieing. :-(

But anyways, that looks like a beautiful ride! Hope all of you had tons of fun!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thankyou, we certainly did! And I hope your summer comes back soon 馃槈
Posted via Mobile Device

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks!
Frozen butts are the worst haha.
We rarely get below 15degrees celsius here even in winter!!
I don't think my horses would know what to do with snow 馃槣.
Posted via Mobile Device

Registered
My best friend lives in Auckland and keeps sending me pictures of the sun. Meanwhile it is cold and wet and slushy up here.

These pics are just too much. Sun and trail rides. My two favorite things.. quite jealous ;)

I'm glad you had a good time though! I like those filters you put on them!

Registered
looks like you had a great ride!!!! cant wait until we have nice weather here! Though i do love snow, im ready for spring.

Registered
Ah im jealous of you all on the Southern Hemisphere! It's cold and rainy here in California.
Is it strange that I've always been curious about what it would be like having Christmas in the summer? And my birthday would be in the summer instead of winter too. Wow, strange.
Posted via Mobile Device

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ah im jealous of you all on the Southern Hemisphere! It's cold and rainy here in California.
Is it strange that I've always been curious about what it would be like having Christmas in the summer? And my birthday would be in the summer instead of winter too. Wow, strange.
Posted via Mobile Device
Christmas in the summer is great we have lunch outside bit of fresh seafood and a BBQ type setting... Go the beach after a huge feed 馃槉 my birthday is just before Christmas so it's also in summer 馃槢

Thanks everyone and I hope it warms up for you guys soon enough馃槉馃槉馃槉.
Posted via Mobile Device

Registered
Oh, you've made me wistful for summer! Glad you had a lovely ride! I'll post pictures of my trail rides in summer, which will be your winter, so you can remember those lovely warm days. :lol: Actually, does it get very cold in the land down under?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh, you've made me wistful for summer! Glad you had a lovely ride! I'll post pictures of my trail rides in summer, which will be your winter, so you can remember those lovely warm days. :lol: Actually, does it get very cold in the land down under?
Not where I'm from most days are 20 degrees celcius or above with an absolute low of 15 occasionally ... So winter isn't really all that bad here 馃槣 get some rain though...
Been an exceptionally nice summer this year though 馃槉馃槉馃槉
But I'd still love to see your summer trail pictures none the less 馃槉馃槉馃槉
Posted via Mobile Device

Registered
Christmas in the summer is great we have lunch outside bit of fresh seafood and a BBQ type setting... Go the beach after a huge feed 馃槉 my birthday is just before Christmas so it's also in summer 馃槢

Posted via Mobile Device
That is just the craziest concept to me! 馃槣
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 13 of 13 Posts