The Horse Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a used Australian saddle, Ariat rubber boots, Classic Equine splint boots, and a new with tags western girth for sale! Message me if you want more pictures/information on any item, or if you are interested in anything!

Used Stockman Bush Rider 19” Australian saddle. Cosmetic scratches, but in good condition. $275 plus shipping. It's a super comfortable saddle, but it's way too big for me! Uses a standard western girth!

[/URL]

Used white Classic Equine splint boots, size medium. Some minor staining inside. $20 plus shipping

Ariat rubber boots. No size listed, but about a 6 I believe. Yellow, great shape, only worn a few times, $20

NEW with tags 32” black Weaver western girth, never been on a horse- $20 plus shipping. I may consider cutting the price a little if you purchase it with the aussie saddle ;)

Thanks, let me know if you have any questions about anything!!

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Could you measure the tree/gullet?.. and what size horse did you have it on? (Picture maybe?)
I'll get a gullet measurement a little on in the evening. I think that it is relatively wide though. Unfortunately I can't really tell you what size horse it was used on. I happened upon this saddle used through a strange sequence of events, and since the leathers were too long for me (I'm short) I haven't ridden on it except for on my saddle rack :oops: I can definitely get pictures of the gullet measurement though!

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump- everything still for sale! Trying to get the Aussie sold TODAY, so message me reasonable offers!! Will sell saddle and girth together at a discount!

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bumping this up... saddle is still available for $275 plus shipping (firm price). Everything else is no longer available, but let me know if you want an Aussie saddle of your own!

I've been keeping this guy around on the off chance my boyfriend ever rides with me, but that's too rare of an event to not make it available! Comment or message me if interested!

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump!
For some reason I've had a ton of folks show interest in it recently, but then when I contact them back they suddenly decided that the seat size is ALL wrong for them :-| Craigslist is a wonderful place, lol

·
Registered
918 Posts
Interested in the aussie. What would shipping be to 98315? Thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts