The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pearl has been used in our 4-h program for a long time now and has been great for teaching kids to ride. She has also been a great little rodeo horse, she will run her heart out and be as quiet as can be when you leave the pen. Also won ribbons in english and western pleasure, jumping, trail, ect. Hate to sell, to good and loving home only. $2,000 obo, or $285 on site lease. We are located in Orient, Ohio

·
Registered
32 Posts
Pearl has been used in our 4-h program for a long time now and has been great for teaching kids to ride. She has also been a great little rodeo horse, she will run her heart out and be as quiet as can be when you leave the pen. Also won ribbons in english and western pleasure, jumping, trail, ect. Hate to sell, to good and loving home only. $2,000 obo, or $285 on site lease. We are located in Orient, Ohio
Hey,
You could show us some pictures of her;)
Good luck for finding a good place for her!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She is 10 years old, she is not registered but to my knowledge she is a Quarter Pony. She is about 14.1 hands. I'm going to add a few pictures, need to put more on my computer all I have of her right now are pics of her barrel racing and in a group.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.