The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Very cool! It did 2 things...made me want to go riding badly..and made me experience motion sickness.

·
Registered
8,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ROFL Plains Drifter! ROFL!

Makes you realize what the horse goes through when we ride them. "Ok, where are we going now? Oh, ok...got it...and what about now? Now? Here, how about I tell us where we're going the next time around kk?"

·
Registered
683 Posts
I haven't ever done cross country but I have always wanted to sooooo bad and this just made my longing so much worse haha

·
Registered
8,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
kathryn, I know it! Makes me want to get out there so badly! I love how it shows the extension in the horse between fences and how the rider brings down her horse and rocks her back to ride those difficult fences.

I have no idea what level that is. I am going to assume along the lines of Advanced to Intermediate.

The camera is small and set on an elastic band *not a rubber band* and then secured to the riders helmet.

This will give you an idea:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Lol being an eq/hunter rider, seeing that course made me realize a couple things...

a.) WOW LONGGGG
b.) My horse would collapse
c.) intimidating jumps!

Deffinate props out there to those eventers and cross country riders :D

·
Registered
317 Posts
This was really neat. =] But some of the time I was going "Uh-oh, not gonna make it..." I'm curious as to who the rider is, and what level they are at, etc... the horse seemed kinda nutty at times, maybe it's just the funny angle of the camera.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.