The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Blanco Jack (AKA Jackson or Jack) is a stocky palomino QH gelding and a total sweetheart. His birthdate is April 11, 1996 his sire is Two Eyed Siemon and his Dam is Cypress Ann. He is out of Texas. He rides western very laid back. Would make a GREAT trail horse/husband horse. He's very gentle with great manners and is great for children and adults. He's just an all around great horse. If you are looking for a teddy bear of a horse Jack is your man. Asking $3000 for him to go to a good, forever home.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks he's a real teddy bear too wouldnt hurt a fly! The only reason my friends are selling him is because he doesn't get the attention he deserves plus they are not in the best financial situation and are very sad that they have to sell him he's taken care of everyone they put on him including me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Would you be interested in a trade for a registered quarter horse/thoroughbred cross? Your horse sounds perfect for my present needs. Mine, trained well but needs a little work and I don't have the time to work everyday with him.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.