The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
23,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the crappy quality. I completely forgot to change the settings from using it in the indoor ring, and I didn't grab my telephoto lens. *whine whine complain* Anyways, I got a few funny pics of Denny... leave it up to him to find the BIGGEST snowdrift AND forget where his legs are.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Nice photos. I love that light just before the sun goes down. The gloaming I've heard it called.
....."In the gloaming, oh my darling,
when the lights are soft and low,
will you think of me and love me,
as you did once long ago..?"

·
Registered
250 Posts
You better stop posting pictures of him because I have fallen head over heels in love. I would hate to have to come up there and steal him!!!!

·
Registered
790 Posts
Hahahaha love the pics! Reminds me of Moki's paint filly, Jynx...but as much as Denny nearly faceplanted, I think Jynx WOULD'VE! LOL keep the pictures coming, love seeing Denny!

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Aw, Denny's so cute! I wish Zeus did entertaining things in the pasture.
He just eats and rolls.
Ha ha. :D

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Holy crap thats were all of the BC snow went. Denny is handsome as always lol.

·
Registered
23,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LOL Photogenic poneh has legs goin every way!! teehee!!
Thanks for the compliments guys! I hope I don't overdo it -- since I can't ride I'm behind the camera LOTS!

·
Registered
22,320 Posts
Well I don't know about anybody else, but I love seeing pix of Denny and never get sick of them. He is so beautiful, I could just sit here and stare at him for hours. ;p

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
LOL Photogenic poneh has legs goin every way!! teehee!!
Thanks for the compliments guys! I hope I don't overdo it -- since I can't ride I'm behind the camera LOTS!
All the better! the more pics the better!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts