The Horse Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lots of pictures! Some are just random, but I love sharing them. Not all the horses are mine, some are from work, but they are still great to look at~

This is our weanling stud colt. He is such a sweet, loving boy, and I look forward to riding him one day. He's bred to the nines! Nameless at the moment though...Kind of. lol. A gal has unofficially named him George, but I'm not sure I can accept that one...:lol: :lol:

Tying for the first time, not quite sure what's up with that! lol. He now ties like a pro though, picks up his feet, gets led every day and I even clipped him a couple days ago.

Now this one is Studly, he has sired all our two and three year olds right now. His name is Joey. He's the gentlest stud I've ever met and a joy to ride.

I cuddle him a lot, and took this pic today of us together.

This is the tail of our only four year old right now. I tie it in two knots and redo it every week so he doesn't step on it. This is after we cut off six inches.

Our two year olds, Sulli (Sorrel) and Minzy (Roan).

Some of our bull calfs. By Mossy Oak Mudslinger and out of own daughters of Wolfman, the bull who scored the 100 point ride!

Adding some more in a moment!

·
Registered
8,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Riding Minzy. She is so sweet and low headed, with a ton of sting! She pulls out moves without being pushed that some older horses can't even do.

Picture with Minzy!

Going to the flag for the first time.

Our three year old, Dara.

Getting ready to work Dara on cows.

Skid marks!! They never look as good in pictures as they do in real life...

The calves before branding. :)

Oh and I totally have rabbits now...lol

I turned them out together when they were babies, but the white dwarf bunny was an adult so he didn't get to play with the others because he was territorial lol.

I miss my bunny pow-wows but they are all grown now so they don't get to do it anymore.

And finally, Selena and I have had a lot of success schooling in this loomis draw gag. She's really softening and responding well, and it gives us another toy to play with.

Plus, she's super cute, sooo...:lol:

·
Registered
8,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm in love with that little guy too! He's a snuggle muffin and just so smart.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts