The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I looked around at the contests and they are often about the prettiest, nicest horse. I think it's time we gave the sassier horses a try. From the possessed old schooling ponies to the fiery 3yo OTT rescue, anything. This is meant in jest, no horse is truly awful or bad of course. Now, show us the horse that gives passing children nightmares! The contest will close on the 29th of January, when a poll will be created to determine the winner (poll will close on February 4th). Maximum of 3 different photos, 1 horse only. Please specify the name of the horse you post.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Name: Abbe
She has fangs! haha

·
Registered
96 Posts
This is my OTTB, Tuff. He is very food aggressive toward the other horses. This is his "look" to my big mare who is in the pasture next to him. (sorry about the quality..it was cold and raining!)

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
This is my devil pony Penny :D

Attachments

·
Registered
22,320 Posts
Here's my boy Dobe.

He was a little grumpy after his bath.

And here he is picking a fight with someone twice his size.............and winning.

·
Registered
753 Posts
haha class pic!

·
Registered
971 Posts
Cody pretending he's a tough guy-

Spirit (appy) and Tahoe going at it-

Tahoe, spooking at applause!

Such a pretty, clean pony!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Emma.Rufus.jpg
Rufus, the lovely ex-racehorse gelding that I ride sometimes. Please, ignore my terrible position and the odd angle of my helmet- my hair was not cooperating that day. :p

As you can see...or not see, he rarely has his ears up (his half-brother, whom we also have, is the exact same way.), and we actually have to put his grazing muzzle on whilst tacking him up, otherwise you're going to end up with a nasty bite. (We are working with him on it though, and he's getting better. He's fine under-saddle, so we know it's not back pain -we've also had him checked numerous times-. He's just a total brat about being tacking up.)

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Smokey Joe. Everyone thinks he is so sweet and innocent. Heck no! He tries to bite all the time and always gives people dirty looks. lol

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
^^LOL! That is one dirty look!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts