The Horse Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So.... we had this "white elephant" gift exchange at work. I think people call them many different things, but basically everyone brings a wrapped gift and then draw numbers...one at a time each person either picks a gift or steals one...

ANYWAY... we are in the front office (the big wigs) and there are four secretaries... I have 3 section chiefs that I "care" for. The head secretary has the assistant director and his deputy and then the other girls each have a section chief. Well... the other girls and their bosses decided not to participate in the festivities... so after they left work....

Me and the head secretary revoked their Christmas! MWHAHAHAHA! We took their tree, their wreath, their snowman... their lights! We even took the garland off their desks and moved them over to our space....

Do you think they'll notice????:twisted:

·
Super Moderator
26,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow... now that you mention it...

YEAH BABY!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
26,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Super Moderator
26,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh they noticed... we have this silent auction going on downstairs and they took the head secretarys redskins santa hat and put it down there. It was hilarious!...and they took my angel off my tree... but never fear! I had a star!

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
You should have left a ransom note signed The Grinch

·
Super Moderator
26,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well... then I went to the office across the haul and stole their snowman. I put it behind a chair looking out the window in the other girls side. (I FRAMED THEM!) MWHAHAHAHAHAHHA

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
How about hiding the stuff leaving just a photo of where its at.

·
Super Moderator
26,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Super Moderator
22,659 Posts
Yea... You're naughty, naughty girl... thief :twisted::wink:.

Be sure that Santa will still remember you when it's time to give gifts, you Grinch. Or perhaps you should do like Jack Skellington in the Nightmare before Christmas and kidnap him... So you could be sure that you will have your gifts...

·
Banned
12,825 Posts
You evil fun thief you. How dare you ruin the holiday cheer brought on by the sheer tackiness of wonderful Christmas decorations!

Your office sounds like fun.

I used to have a rudolph that had a red glowing nose (a large size red Christmas bulb). Any time I left my desk someone would unscrew his nose and leave it next to him.

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
You are cold, twisted and a humbug. And I could not have laughed harder at what you did, good job!

Not bad for day's work, eh?

·
Super Moderator
26,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
teehee... I WON THE DOOR DECORATING CONTEST! YEAH BABY...

everyone said it wasnt fair because I stole Christmas but I told them I had to get the spirit from somewhere!!!!

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
congratulations on your yule tide thievery award

1 - 18 of 18 Posts