·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone use this? Is it worth it?

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Would be curious to hear what anyone has to say as well.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I have used it for about a year and a half and just LOVE it! I have always been a person who HATES make up and cannot wear any kind of liquid foundation due to hating that feel. Well my oldest daughter talked me into trying it and I was hooked! It truly feels and looks like nothing is there. It is supposedly even good for the skin and I know I have never had any skin issues while using it. Just even out my skin tone and looks totally natural. I would never use anything else now. Def worth the money IMO. :D

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
I just bought some a few weeks ago. I don't normally wear make-up but the ads finally got to me.
I really like it even though for $18 (from beauty.com) the container is teeny tiny. I got the multi tasking stuff.
A little does go a long way and it seems to stay put. The true test for me will be how it does once summer hits and the sweat starts to knock any make-up off.
I didn't buy the brushes since I already had a mass amount of makeup brushes. If you don't have any, you will need buy one. It takes a fairly small brush since the containers are so small. and a good buffing type brush.
This is a good deal on a set Buy bareMinerals The Art Of Buffing Brush Collection ($81 Value!) Online at Beauty.com

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
I started using it about a month ago and I do like it. The cost seems high, but you don't actually use a lot, so it lasts and I think you get your money's worth (maybe and then some).

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I've used it for 3 year now and I will recommend it to everyone! I never leave the house without it. My face is red around my acne scars and with the bare minerals it evens out my face and covers everything! It's 100000 times worth it.

If you go to there website they give you a starter kit that has huge bare mineral cases, brushes, and a DVD to show you how to put it on.

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
The coverage is what I love most about it. I don't feel like I am wearing make-up at all and yet my face looks great (I have uneven skin tone, redness and the occasional blemish - it covers it all)

·
Registered
187 Posts
i use it and love it and will never use anything ever again

·
Registered
22,320 Posts
I use it and like it. I always had a problem with the standard makeups (liquids, creams, even powders) would make me break out. Since using Bare Minerals, my breakouts have nearly stopped. Now the only time I worry about pimples is during that time of the month, but that's hormones, not makeup. I also have the dark undereye circles and BaMi is the only makeup I have found that would really cover those and make it look natural. It is expensive but I found a local shop that sells the larger containers and one of them will last me 2 or 3 months. Though I do go through the mineral veil faster as I apply it before and after foundation, I'm oily and that helps control it.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I have it and love it. My mom bought the starter kit for me two christmases ago and it lasted me over a year and I've continued to buy their products. Price is definitely worth it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.