The Horse Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven’t rode since jr high and I miss it so much. How old is too old to start again. I’d love to learn the Barrel racing.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Do it!!!! I'm an adult re-rider too, and sometimes I still get self conscious about being too "old", but then occasionally I'll catch a glimpse of another adult rider at my barn and I realize I'm not alone. I think there's more of us getting back into horses than we realize, so you're certainly in good company. It's never to late to do the things that make you happy :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I say, GET RIDING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!! its never too late to take up your passion.
Thank you so much 😊🤗
Do it!!!! I'm an adult re-rider too, and sometimes I still get self conscious about being too "old", but then occasionally I'll catch a glimpse of another adult rider at my barn and I realize I'm not alone. I think there's more of us getting back into horses than we realize, so you're certainly in good company. It's never to late to do the things that make you happy :)
Ugh thank you so much. This made me feel even better 😊🤗

1 - 4 of 4 Posts