The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
8,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if I can post this here - if not, just take it off and my appologies.

I make beaded browbands, either with or without Swartz Crystals. I can make them any size needed with leather backing, or without.

These are fabulous for Dressage, Stadium Jumping, Eventing, and even Western Events.

I have Dressage Competaors buy them, Eventers, Hunter/Jumpers, Endurance Racers and Barrel Racers who've purchased them. From Pleasure Riders to competative riders.

I sell the browbands with swartz, and with a backing for $45.00 each, U.S - plus shipping.

I sell the browbamnds with swartz and without leather backings, for $35.00 each.

I sell the browbands without swartz crystals and with leather backing for $35.00 each

I sell browbands without swartz and without leather backing for $25.00 each.

The beaded strands are made out of strong stretch chord, so that they can move and bend with the horse without breaking. They are hand sewn into the leather backing, with a very big needle, needle nose plyers and time. The chord is then secured to the back of the leather.

I wear mine thorugh rain, snow, eventing, hacking, schooling. Never have had an issue with mine, but I do ensure those who buy my browbands that if they ever do have any issues, that I will do my best to remedy the situation.

These are great for trail riding, to the show ring.

Here are examples:

·
Registered
71 Posts
I really like the second browband in the last picture!!! How much will that cost?

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Those are very pretty. I loved the photo of the chestnut over the fence. You can really see it. It's lovely :)

·
Registered
8,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Browbands with swartz crytals and leather backings run $45.00 plus shipping.

Thanks :) That one in particular, went to British Columbia to an A Circuit Hunter/Jumper.

·
Registered
8,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you!

I made them in mind for people like me - who put most of their money on their horses health and care, and comps. After that, I don't have the money for expensive fancy tack.

So why can't people who fall into my category, have pretty stuff :) :)

Whats the cheapest beaded browband!?
A ribbon runs $25.00 or a beaded browband without swartz and without a leather backing, runs $25.00.

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
They are very pretty.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Wow! They're really pretty! I would love to get a ribbon one, but I'm not sure I can afford it right now. I'll be sure to PM you if I find some extra cash lying around.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts