The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 11 year old Beagle, Wolfgang. I was wondering if anyone else has/had one?

Here's some pics of my boy! ^^ These are recent photos.

·
Registered
755 Posts
I have what we believe is a beagle/coonhound mix. Does she still count? She's getting spayed as we speak (type) actually, I'm missing her! :cry:

I have some new pictures of her playing in the snow I haven't gotten a chance to upload yet, I'll have to do that soon!

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea it counts shes stil part bealge!

She so cute! ^^

My friend had a litter of Beagle/Blue tick hound pups and they are the cutest things!! ^^

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
I have what we believe is a beagle/coonhound mix. Does she still count? She's getting spayed as we speak (type) actually, I'm missing her! :cry:

I have some new pictures of her playing in the snow I haven't gotten a chance to upload yet, I'll have to do that soon!
She actually looks like an American Fox Hound, purebred possibly! She's adorable!!! :D

·
Registered
755 Posts
She actually looks like an American Fox Hound, purebred possibly! She's adorable!!! :D
Hahah no one can decide what she is. We've had people call her a coonhound and people call her a beagle, I asked on another forum and most poeple said probably a mix. Who knows with her!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.