Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bates Caprilli 16" Less than a year old. Havana Brown Regular Flap 900$

Older model Wintec A/P. Medium tree 16.5" seat 75$

Ariat Hunter Dress Boot. Used less then 10 times. Size 7 Tall Height Regular Calf 70$

52" Stubben Chafeless Girth. Used lightly, in excellent condition. Elastic on one side and a d ring for martingale/breastplate 30$

Navy nylon halter with silver hearts conchos around the nose and up the cheek pieces. Horse size. Black leather crownpiece w/ silver fittings. Used once when I moved my horse to a new barn. 10$

Navy blue polos. Never taken out of the bag. Comes with carrying case and bag. 12$

Medium Gullet for Wintec/Bates saddle. never used. 5$

B Size Mini/Small pony halter. Never used, still in bag. Leather 10$

Car basket thingy. Has loops so you can attach it to the headrests on car. Adjustable Great for holding stuff. Never used. Red with horse embroidery on the front. 7$

Curb chain. Came with my minis bridle but it was way too big on him. Could be used on a pony, arab, or cob, it's that big. You can see how big it is compared to the girth strap on the saddle pad. 5$

Longer crop. Missing strap. Used. Free with other purchase.

Also, I have a lot of horse magazines I will sell in a package. Probably 50 magazines, from Horse Illustrated to Equine Journal, John Lyons, Horses USA, etc. Read once and then put on a bookshelf. 25$ for all.

·
Registered
400 Posts
What size tree is the Bates?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
right now it has the XW in it, but it is adjustable and I can send it with the extra wide and medium gullets ( they are the only ones i have)

·
Registered
776 Posts
I love that halter, but I dont know if it will fit my gelding, he wears a large sized but almost as tight as it goes, so out all the way do you think it would fit him?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey i'm sorry I guess I forgot to post that the halter sold :( IDK if it would fit him but it was made by this company:

CONCHO TACK

So maybe they have a full size that would fit him. I paid maybe 20 for it new and the nylon and hardware were quality.

·
Registered
776 Posts
poo ok thanks! :)

·
Registered
262 Posts
Could i get pics of the wintec, please?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.