Some serious observations on the art
Spyder, while very entertaining, I'm exhausted just watching! Have to give the gentleman kudos for being in such great shape! Loved the comparison of the horse performing while the man did; the horse made it look sooooo easy!
Thanks to both for my giggle today!
This could quite literally have been a test that I rode (I use the term lightly) with Bobbie earlier this year! Especially the bolded. But I was a good girl and saved the language until I got back to the stall, I just left the ring with a wry smile and a bruised ego ha.And I have just found for us new dressage rider who haven't quite made it yet, a new test that I can probably do
Very Funny "Dressage Test"
The Amazing New Dressage Test
For Horses Unsuitable to Become Anything
By Joanna MacDonald et al
1. A. Enter at ordinary serpentine.
X. Sprawl. Salute.
2. C. Stop dead. Stare in horror at judge and shy to left.
Continue at ordinary working gallop.
3. E. Stagger left 20 or 15 or 22 meters in diameter circle or pear shape
or five pointed star. Avoid excessive crossing of legs.
4. K. Begin to halt.
Z. Keep trying.
F. You can do it.
B. Pulley rein. Give up. Continue at out of hand gallop.
5. H. Regain right stirrup. Continue at ordinary trot, bouncing.
6. MKT Change rein. Free Walk loose reins. Remove horse from judge's
luncheon table. Ask judge for leg up. Jump back into ring.
7. Z. Turn down center Line.
Halt. Grin. Scratch. Burst into tears. Leave area at free walk on long
reins, loose language.