The Horse Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taken yesterday and today.

Gracie's pretty brown eyes.

"Hey! What the heck are you doing in there! That's MY stall! Don't move my grain bucket, I spent all night strategically placing it in that exact location! Where are you taking my water bucket!?!"

God, she's such a beautiful little girl. =]

Ricci rockin' her new roach!
I think she's embarrassed...

Yesterday, pre-roach, but with her good-lookin' rear end!

Also pre-roach, my girls playing.

"Can I stop now? Pwease!?"

"I'm done. I don't care if you wave the big stick at me, I'm not moving." She's even got her donkey face on, lol.

And last one, Ricci and I. I'll never get bored of taking pictures of us, even if they all end up looking the same, lol.

Thanks for viewing! =D

·
Registered
6,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ugh, don't remind me. She's adorable, yes, but I'm not looking forward to a typical short-backed tank of a QH, haha. I like 'em long and lean, lol. At least she has a great face. It's her meal ticket. =D

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Ricci is so **** gorgeous! I think she looks tons better roached - it really brings out her beautiful outline, and makes her look much tidier and sporty. Haha, I guess I'm biased, she's the same color as Jynxy so she hits a soft spot! Maybe I should roach Jynxy's mane and they can be twins! :lol: It's a hopeless mess at this point anyway!

·
Registered
6,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ricci is so **** gorgeous! I think she looks tons better roached - it really brings out her beautiful outline, and makes her look much tidier and sporty. Haha, I guess I'm biased, she's the same color as Jynxy so she hits a soft spot! Maybe I should roach Jynxy's mane and they can be twins! :lol: It's a hopeless mess at this point anyway!
Aww, thanks everyone!! And that might be why I'm partial to Jynx! Haha. If you do roach her mane, make sure to let me know so I can see!!

·
Registered
6,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gorgeous Horses!!! Especially Ricci! Love the eyes.
Thank you! Her eyes are my favorite part. I don't usually like blue eyes when it's on a white face, but since hers are surrounded by black, I think it makes them pop!

A-freakin-dor-able! I want Gracie. She's such a little cutie! How old is she? Look at all that mane!
Thanks, Gracie's 17 months old. She's got some wicked mane-and-tail-growing genes, her mane is impossibly beautiful coming off a baby, and I can't even brush her tail it's so thick.

Beautiful girls!!!
Thank you!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts