The Horse Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought i'd post some before and afters of my 2 rescues. first is arizona. those of you who know me will remember when i first got him last january. for those of you who are new, i got arizona as a 3 year old but he had been neglected for a long time and was undergrown, skinny and i have to admit, quite ugly lol i didnt hold out much hope for him but he has grown a hand and a half, put on nice weight and got pretty :) he has just come home from the breakers too which was a big milestone for me. i bought him home early cause the breaker was questionable but im going on with him here and he is doing well.

anyway, enough rambling. here are some pics

jan 2009 (there are only two pics cause i cant for the life of me find the others but its still enough to give you the idea)

jan 2010

last weekend (first ride home after the breakers)

phoenix - i got phoenix at the end of october last year. he is another rescue. poor ****** was in a paddock with no grass, no shelter and green smelly water. i went in and offered them pittance to take him and they said yes

october 2009

february 2010

so thats my updates :)

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Wow! Major changes!! They are gorgeous! Congrats on how far they've progressed. I look forward to more pics and more updates.

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
waw, they look fantastic! :shock: good for you! you've got some absolutely gorgeous horses!

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for your kind words everyone :)

cheyaut - lol well arizona is registered and his name was that when i got him but when i got the little pally i didnt know what to call him. seeing as they are both little rescues i decided to call him something that would kinda link him to arizona. so phoenix made sense :)

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^^^^ hahaha lol everyone says that :) i sometimes look at him and am a little amazed at the horse he has grown into. just goes to show :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts