11,953 Posts
Here's Woodstock as a little guy
043.jpg

and as a 4 yr old
Woodstockj.jpg

This is Tippy (a mare we raised & sold)
Here at birth
001.jpg

and just shy of 2 (you can tell how long ago this was by the old vehicles & trailer lol!)
006.jpg

·
Registered
48,566 Posts
Wow!! Brookside, your babies all turned out beautifully. I remember the first one!

MHQ . your horses look so incredibly healthy

And, Tuff, every picture of your horses (including Tuff himself) look happy and healthy , like posters of the good life for a horse.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I dont think I posted on my pics that by before was the first day I brought this mare home.....but anyway it was. She was kinda ruff looking on day one. I dont think she was well taken care of.

·
Registered
539 Posts

·
Registered
11,953 Posts
Thanks pintophile! He's my buddy. I'm a sucker for stocky big butt horses too :)
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
755 Posts
Ginger as a newborn with her mom.

Now at 15

Additionally, one of my mom's ponies, Lady, when we picked her up. She had been living on a pasture of pine straw, without a very good diet (her owner when I took this picture was not the one who didn't feed her right-- this was an in between home for her)

And here she is about a year later-- she has a beautiful dapple coat in the summer.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
The first one is Kitty as a two-year-old and the second is of her last month at seven. The third picture is of Jesse as a 4 year old and the fourth is of him as a seven years old.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Zierra as a newborn:

Zierra 12 years later:

Jynx as a 2 year old when I bought her:

Jynx as a 4 year old:

Gorgeous horses everyone, love seeing the transformations!

·
Registered
975 Posts
I love seeing before and afters and seeing how much horses can change in a matter of years or even months

1 - 19 of 19 Posts