The Horse Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3 videos... the first is what I saw as I came up to Bella's paddock. She was truly happy to see me :) The second is her rubbing her tongue on the fence, which she always does after she has a treat.... and the third is just a tour of her new paddock.

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
she might be lacking vitamins and minerals since she is licking the poles...just thought I might throw that in.

Cute videos

·
Registered
470 Posts
My god how CUTE <3
She is adorable, I love the first video aspecially!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She has a mineral block, and she uses it... she only licks the fence posts after she has a treat...

The first video is my favorite too... It makes me smile knowing she enjoys my company as much as I enjoy hers :)

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
aww the first video is super cute, and thats hilarious how she licks the posts lol. SHe has a very nice view.

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
Bella is SO adorable. She reminds me of Lacey so much, it's super cute. Give Bella a hug for me and Lacey the next time you see her! =)

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wallaby- I feel the same about Lacey... Her and Bella could be sisters haha. I be sure to give her a hug for you guys :) You give Lacey some lovin from us :)

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
Wallaby- I feel the same about Lacey... Her and Bella could be sisters haha. I be sure to give her a hug for you guys :) You give Lacey some lovin from us :)
They do seem that way! And their personalities seem to be similar too! I love old Arab mares, there's nothing better. Heehee

I will be sure to do that. =)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts