The Horse Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For christmas, I got polowraps, a saddle pad, and brushes in Ben's colors, plus some funky tall socks

A very fancy show bridle with matching reins

And a shirt. Ben's name is On Island Time, get it? My parents and I now have matching shirts for shows!

What did you guys get/give for the horses?

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Indigo is getting a new halter, Bridle and bit from me :)
My brother bought me a new lead rope for him
And i got a new saddle ( i think that is more for me though haha ;) )
There will still be ALOT of things coming throughout the year for him.But that is it right now :)

·
Registered
822 Posts
Well, I got two different leather cleaners/conditioners, a new saddle pad for Thumper, new hairnets (I desperately have been needing them LOL), Ovation Crochet/Pigskin gloves, and my parents gave me $35.00 to spend on anything horsey! I LOVE my friends family- they got me over half of the stuff :D. And then i bought Thumper a super-pretty bridle (for shows AND schooling). We'll be trying another present for him- some different eggbutt snaffles- later, also. My Christmas was very horse-y :). I love the bridle and shirt, by the way! That's so cool!

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Mine got a "merry Christmas" with their feed today :lol: Oh and I made sure to knock all the snow out of their feed buckets:wink:

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Mine got two apples cut up. And extra beet pulp.

I used to get stuff for them they need. But they have no idea what day it is, and now that i'm out of college I can afford stuff for them when I need it. I was broke before and my parents got everything. Let use know how you like that boomerang brush. I was thinking about getting one. Love those colors.

My parents and I now have matching shirts for shows!
Thats adorable!!!

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Let use know how you like that boomerang brush. I was thinking about getting one. Love those colors.
They are terrific! We have three right now, but one needs retirement after many years of getting chewed on by my parents horse. So I got another for Ben. They hold up well and really fit the curve of a horses body. The handle is very comfy to hold for long brushings:D

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
They are terrific! We have three right now, but one needs retirement after many years of getting chewed on by my parents horse. So I got another for Ben. They hold up well and really fit the curve of a horses body. The handle is very comfy to hold for long brushings:D
I like the look of that too. I bought this Lami-cell dust flicker brush thats more ergonomic and just love it. That boomarang looks hand comfy too.

·
Registered
535 Posts
1.my dad gave me 2.5 months worth of boarding fees for paul
2. carrot and peppermint treats from my dad and his girlfriend

my dad absolutely loves that he has a horse as a grandson. no one else in my family understands my love for horses like my dad. he's the greatest.

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
great presents !!

my horses got a bran mash with peppermints crushed in it =D

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Romeo got a buddy! (She got a new halter....) But Romeo will be getting some fun stuff soon!

·
Registered
197 Posts
My daughter got me a grain scoop filled with trial size mane & tail products, a bucket strap, a braiding comb & rubber bands...and I haven't even got my horse yet! I love it!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Shayna sent me some rockin' pink bell boots and some awesome Zocks to wear with my boots. :D

My horses got the mud scraped off their legs and some cookies with their feed tonight, and extra flakes of hay. :]

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
I bought me a horse for Christmas :lol: over the last few years I have replaced all my old stuff, so everything I won(for now) is pretty new, so there was no need for some new gear.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Champ got, a lime green bucket, apple treats, a new halter, slick n easy block, curry comb, a hanging grooming thing, miricale groom, and silverado coat spray...
Spoiled horsey

1 - 16 of 16 Posts