The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would start a contest :D

Post your best Cantering photo. It has to be under saddle.

The rules:
1) It has to be either your horse or the horse you are leasing/riding
2) or your photography
3) No manips other than basic cropping is needed
4) once the poll has been started, you HAVE to submit 1 vote for your favorite picture(cannot vote for your own). No cheating please!
5) Only 1 photo!

Have fun!

This contest closes on the January 26 at midnight, the poll will be started on the 27th and will go on for a week following.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I did buy this picture, it just hasn't arrived yet, so pardon the "proof"
Untitled22.jpg

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Lovely canters!

·
Registered
22,320 Posts
Do you really have to have a saddle or can it just be a ridden photo? I don't have any good ones with a saddle but I have a good bareback one. If it's not okay, just disregard it. :D

·
Registered
23,642 Posts
Wait... best photo OF you, or taken BY you? I'm confused lol I don't have any photos taken by me of my horse cantering under saddle, but I do have photos that I have taken of him cantering free, I do have photos that I have taken of others cantering under saddle, and I do have photos others have taken of me cantering.. does that make sense?
Is this more of a photography contest, or an equitation contest?
Blame my confusion on percoset lol.

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wait... best photo OF you, or taken BY you? I'm confused lol I don't have any photos taken by me of my horse cantering under saddle, but I do have photos that I have taken of him cantering free, I do have photos that I have taken of others cantering under saddle, and I do have photos others have taken of me cantering.. does that make sense?
Is this more of a photography contest, or an equitation contest?
Blame my confusion on percoset lol.
It can either be of you, or if it is of someone else, you have to be the owner of the photo. It has to be under saddle :D

·
Banned
1,390 Posts
man! I have a great one! But its not on this computer. I cant get it till tues. :(

·
Registered
346 Posts
Felix and I in or first show together. He is not my horse, but I rode him nearly everyday this summer so he felt like my horse.

Jubilee

·
Registered
910 Posts
Me on Nasty Attitude (RIP) team penning:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts