The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
I have really liked the Ecolicious Mane & Tail Detangler, but I will say it was really hard to get shipping worked out to the US. I bought through ebay or one of those sites, and shipping costs weren't clear- by the time I got all the billing worked out, I had paid as much for shipping as I had for the product itself. The owner of the company was nice about it and sent me a free sample of something else, but it was sort of a run around.

That said- I do really like how it instantly softens the tail, and the smell is great. I would love to be able to buy it in a store near me to avoid the shipping problems.
The biggest challenge for a new company is to get in to your favourite tack shops. What makes them stand out from all the other salesmen knocking on their door? YOUR voice! Tell your tack shops you want to see it on their shelves and it will happen.

About a year ago, Ecolicious was having issues with their shipping company. They've since switched companies and things are running much more smoothly. Sorry to read of your frustrating experience. Customer service certainly is their #1 priority!
Posted via Mobile Device

41 - 42 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.